This Bulletin will introduce you to the Budapest University of Technology and Economics, the range of educational opportunities it offers, its faculties and their programs, its policies and philosophy, and its services and traditions. We hope the contents will help you make a decision about your studies and future career.
The catalogue contains academic information, academic calendar, description of curricula and subjects of eight faculties:
- Academic Calendar 2018-2019.
- Academic Calendar 2017-2018.
- Academic Calendar 2016-2017.
- Academic Calendar 2015-2016.
- Faculty of Civil Engineering,
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering,
- Faculty of Architecture,
- Faculty of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology,
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Informatics,
- Faculty of Transportation Engineering and Vehicle Engineering,
- Faculty of Natural Sciences,
- Faculty of Economic and Social Sciences.
Note: Curricula, courses, degree requirements, fees and policies are subjects to revision. Specific details may vary from the statements printed here without further notice.
Click to the image for our latest Bulletin: