|Neptun operating time|
|00:00 – 02:00||operation|
|02:00 – 06:00||outage|
|06:00 – 24:00||operation|
For extreme differences
see the News.
for FALL semester: 1st May
for SPRING semester: 1st November
No late applications are accepted!
Please send your application material via email (email@example.com). We can process only applications sent via email. Hard copies will be signed after your arrival.
1. Application form (please fill it and send us via email in .doc or .docx format)
2. Copy of your valid passport or national ID for EU citizens
3. Transcript of academic records from sending institution. Only English version is accepted.
4. Proof of Language Qualification for exchange students (please read it carefully)
English proficiency report (in case you don't have any official document)
5. Learning agreement approved by your institution (list of requested courses /titles and codes/ to be taken at BME),
Exchange student form for Civil engineering applicants
6. Nomination sent by sending institution VIA EMAIL (should reach us before the application procedure starts, not later than 15 days before the application deadline)
Students who apply for thesis project, research or any other project work have to find a supervisor for their thesis before their arrival. Learning agreements with Thesis/Project/Research included will not be signed without BME supervisor.
We can only assist the incoming students in finding accommodation. Private accommodation (rented room/apartment) are available for 200-300€+utilities/ month depending on location and comfort. ESN BME (ERASMUS Student Network, esn.bme.hu) runs a temporary office assisting students with finding and arranging accommodation at the beginning of the semesters.